SunWest owns 100% of GrandWest, the largest destination of its kind in SA, operating the only casino in Cape Town. The complex comprises state-of-the-art gaming equipment and acts as host to an array of entertainment facilities that cater to all ages and tastes. GrandWest also offers full conference and banqueting facilities and a multi-purpose arena capable of hosting music concerts, shows and other extravaganzas. SunWest International also wholly-owns the five-star luxury Table Bay Hotel, located at the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront in Cape Town and has a stake in the CTICC.
Worcester Casino owns and operates the Golden Valley Casino and the Golden Valley Lodge, which opened in November 2006. The casino, which is housed in a Cape Dutch style hotel complex in the Breede River Valley, provides guests with an intimate gaming and entertainment experience while offering a relaxing and comfortable hotel experience.
GPI owns 30% of Sun Slots which is the holding company of a national limited pay-out (LPM) gaming machine operation. The remaining 70% is held by Sun International. The business operation is licensed to install and operate approximately 5 200 LPMs in the premises of licenced sites, primarily with age-controlled access. LPMs function in the same way as casino slot machines, though with limited pay-out capacity, in line with prevailing gaming laws.