- When you ('the User') visit or use this website and email, the User will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below ('terms and conditions').
- Grand Parade may, at any time and without notice, amend the terms and conditions. Such revised terms take effect on the date of its posting on this Website.
- Any reference in the terms and conditions to Grand Parade means Grand Parade Investments Limited as well as any subsidiary of Grand Parade Limited, to the extent any such subsidiary acts in any capacity contemplated by these terms and conditions.
- Grand Parade accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, whether direct or indirect, consequential or arising from information made available on (or by means of) the website and email (or any of the pages therein contained) and/or transactions or actions resulting therefrom. Accordingly, any use of the information made available by means of the website and email is entirely at the User's own risk and it is the User's sole responsibility to evaluate the currency, accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all such information prior to relying on the same.
- Grand Parade does not endorse the views, opinions and recommendations included in any website and email linked to this website.
- Whilst Grand Parade endeavors to protect the User's information from observation by any third party during transit, use of the website and email is entirely at the user's risk. Grand Parade gives no warranties and will not be liable for any damage or costs the User might incur as a result of unauthorised viewing of the User's information.
- Grand Parade does not guarantee uninterrupted or error free information and/or the security of this website and email or that of any stored visitor data.
Information furnished by the User
Information furnished by the User to Grand Parade may also be used by Grand Parade to provide the User with information in regard to Grand Parade's other products and services.
- Copyright subsists in all material on this website. Unauthorised usage thereof shall constitute an offence and shall render the offender liable to prosecution.
- The User may not sub-license, resell, republish (including internet posting, electronic mailing, faxing, archiving in a public database, redistributing via a computer network, or in a printed form to third parties), reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, broadcast, commercially exploit, adapt or circulate any information on (or accessed via) the website and email without the express written consent of Grand Parade (which consent may be refused at Grand Parade's sole and absolute discretion).
- Without limiting the generality of the aforesaid, the User may not reproduce or distribute, or substantially copy any information or service from the website and email onto the User's own server, or link to this website, without the prior written permission of Grand Parade (which consent may be refused at Grand Parade's sole and absolute discretion).
- Unless the contrary is indicated, Grand Parade (or its subsidiary or associated entities) are the sole and exclusive owners of all right, title and interest in and to the intellectual property rights inherent to, or contained in, the website and email (including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights, patents, trade names and trade secrets), as well as all proprietary information listed on the website and email.
Abuse of website
- The User may not use the website and email in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Grand Parade server, or the network(s) connected to any Grand Parade server, or interfere with any other party's use of the website and email.
- The User may not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any products, services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any Grand Parade server through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- The User is expressly prohibited from posting on or transmitting to or from this website and email any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material, or any other content that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under any law.
- The laws of the Republic of South Africa will govern these terms and conditions.
- The User hereby consents and submits to the jurisdiction of the South African courts in regard to all proceedings, actions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, and in any way arising from these stated terms and conditions.
- Legal notices and other legal documentation addressed to Grand Parade must be sent by registered post or delivered by hand to 15th Floor, Triangle House 22 Riebeeck Street Cape Town 8001, which we choose as our domicilium citandi et executandi:
Notices delivered to Grand Parade will be deemed to be received :
- by hand - at the time of delivery,
- registered post - 14 (fourteen) days from posting.
- The User may not send any notice or legal document to Grand Parade by fax or sms or email.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between Grand Parade and the User and shall take precedence over any disclaimers and/or legal notices attached to any communications and/or postings received by Grand Parade from the User. Save as provided in clause 1.2, no variation of these terms and conditions shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by Grand Parade and the User or their duly authorised representatives.
- Any failure by Grand Parade to exercise or enforce any right or provision shall in no way constitute a waiver of such right or provision.