Overview & opportunities
GPI sets its sights on recruiting multi-talented individuals capable of working in a fast changing and challenging environment. Due to our focus on expansion and growth, we match individuals to the organisation’s culture and then we match job competencies. Our philosophy is that individuals can develop competencies and values are innate.
The aims and objectives of our HR strategy are aligned to our business strategy. It revolves around developing a culture of learning and innovation that continually questions the status quo.
Our HR goals and objectives are to:
- align with GPI’s strategic aims and workforce planning;
- support a culture of leadership and continuous learning;
- sustain a productive and diverse workforce;
- achieve results by valuing and recognising performance in an environment where all employees are encouraged to make their contribution; and
- maximise employee talent through recruitment, learnerships, development and retention.
Key HR themes:
- Attracting and recruiting
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Reward and recognition
- Leadership and management development
- Staff engagement
For Grand Parade career opportunities please submit your application here